This is a private system for use of Bloomsburg University Students only.
Unauthorized access is prohibited.
IMPORTANT - Your new HuskyID Password must meet the following criteria:
- It must be 8 or more characters long.
- It may not contain the portion of your email address before "@huskies.bloomu.edu".
- It may not contain your First Name or your Last Name.
- It must contain at least 3 out of 4 of the following types of characters:
- Uppercase alphabetical letters (example: A)
- Lowercase alphabetical letters (example: a)
- Numerical Digits (example: 1)
- Non-alphanumeric Symbols (example: $)
- It may not be changed more than once every 24 hours.
- It may not be identical to any of your last 3 passwords.
NOTE: You are required to change your HuskyID password at least once every 6 months in order to log in to the student ISIS portal.
To change your HuskyID password, please fill out this form:
PLEASE NOTE: A new password change system will soon be implemented. You will still be able to get to it by going to https://reset.bloomu.edu/
, but it will look slightly different.
When you change your HuskyID
password using the above form, this changes your password for all
university systems including logging into public computers across campus in computer labs
, Office 365 Student email
, ISIS portal
, and Wireless connections
. Please remember to update the wireless settings and email settings on your laptop or smartphone to include your new password for uninterupted service.
If you don't know your current password or the system is not accepting what you think is your current password, you will have to instead perform a HuskyID Password Reset