This is a private system for use of Bloomsburg University Students only.
Unauthorized access is prohibited.
IMPORTANT - Your new HuskyID Password must meet the following criteria:
- It must be 8 or more characters long.
- It may not contain the portion of your email address before "@huskies.bloomu.edu".
- It may not contain your First Name or your Last Name.
- It must contain at least 3 out of 4 of the following types of characters:
- Uppercase alphabetical letters (example: A)
- Lowercase alphabetical letters (example: a)
- Numerical Digits (example: 1)
- Non-alphanumeric Symbols (example: $)
- It may not be changed more than once every 24 hours.
- It may not be identical to any of your last 3 passwords.
NOTE: You are required to change your HuskyID password at least once every 6 months in order to log in successfully to the student MyHusky portal.
To change your HuskyID password, please carefully fill out this form:
Other Important Information
When you change your HuskyID
password using the above form, this changes your password for all
university systems including logging into public computers across campus in computer labs
, Office 365 Student email
, MyHusky portal
, and Wireless connections
Please remember to update your password within the wireless settings and email settings on all of your devices (including laptops, smartphones, and tablets) for uninterupted service.
If you don't know your current password or the system is not accepting what you think is your current password, you will have to instead perform a HuskyID Password Reset